One day, a man bought a brand-new smartphone.
He was very proud of it and kept telling everyone:
“I don’t need anyone. My phone is very smart.”
On the first day, he asked his phone:
“Phone, who is the most intelligent person in the world?”
The phone replied:
“Searching… Searching… Result found.
You are not in the list.”
The man felt a little angry but ignored it.
The next day, he asked:
“Phone, who is the most handsome man?”
The phone replied:
“Loading… Loading…
Please turn on front camera.”
The phone showed his face and suddenly said:
“Error 404: Handsome not found.”
Now the man was very angry.
On the third day, he asked a serious question:
“Phone, will I become rich one day?”
The phone stayed silent for a few seconds and then replied:
“Yes… but only in your dreams.
Please activate sleep mode.”
The man shouted:
“You are useless!”
The phone replied calmly:
“I am smart.
You just ask dangerous questions.”
Finally, the man threw the phone on the bed and said:
“I will never use you again!”
After two minutes, the man quietly picked up the phone and said:
“Sorry… I just came to check notifications.”
The phone replied:
“Apology accepted.
Because humans cannot live without phones…
But phones can live without humans.”
😂😂😂
